Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome to New England Music Blog

I've reviewed concerts for nearly a decade for The Lowell Sun, covering artists from David Bowie to Tony Orlando, and from Donny Osmond to Slipknot. I also write a weekly column for the Steppin' Out section of the Lowell Sun, advancing upcoming shows in the Greater Lowell area.

I see this blog as a landing spot for articles that appear in The Sun as well as longer-form pieces that are too long for The Sun. I may also list upcoming concerts I'll be attending here.

What I'd like to know from you is which shows you are attending, what venues are the best places not only in Greater Lowell, but around New England, to see a show, and what artists you think are worth profiling in The Sun and here on this blog.

Keep on rocking!
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment